Let’s be honest. Having a dog can be a lot of work. Puppies, for example, need a great deal of training and socialization if you want them to grow into friendly, well-behaved adult dogs. And we often put up with behavior from our grown dogs that we don’t enjoy (jumping, pulling, barking…), because the time and effort involved in training more pleasant manners would be considerable.
The Dog Digs has the answer.
We call it Day Training. What’s involved? A professional trainer comes to your home when you’re at work or busy elsewhere, trains your dog, and then, when your dog’s new and better manners are well established, teaches you how to keep them from slipping.
What we can help with
- Chew training
- Puppy manners
Manners & Obedience
- Jumping up
- Pulling on leash
- Come when called
- Sit, down, stay, etc.
- On-leash aggression
- Shyness, phobias
- Fear of being alone
- Protectiveness of toys/food
- Noise sensitivity
How we work with you
- The first step is an in-depth consultation to evaluate your dog and establish your training goals. We then design a training plan that will get the results you want and agree on a schedule.
- We train your dog when you are at work or busy elsewhere (or you’re welcome to watch). Then we show you how to maintain your dog’s new, improved behavior.
The length of the training program varies based on your goals and your dog’s skill level, but 3-6 weeks is typical for most common obedience and behavior problems.
Ready for a better behaved dog? Contact us!
Why Choose The Dog Digs?
- Day Training is effective and fast
- Day Training saves you time and hassle
- Day Training happens when you’re out
- A professional trains your dog
- Experience with all types of dogs